Sider

8.11.10

Canon Eos 1000D


Today I was in town to buy a canon eos 1000d. I was indescribably happy when I bought it and I could not get home fast enough and try it!Well .. then I came home, packed (with a huge smile) the camera out and discovered that the shop had forgotten to give me the battery for it .. crap .. So I travelt in to the town again and I got the battery and they apologized many times. But now I have the battery and it works as it should and I'm so happy! It is some of the best money I ever spent. I actually also got a new set of underwear, which is super cute!In the future you may well expect that there will be some pictures in better quality now that I have a real camera and not just a webcam haha!
Love y'all<3

xoxo Nina.

1 kommentar:

  1. I have a canon eos as well and totally fell in love with it :D it's so much more fun to take pictures with it than with an ordinary digicam :>

    SvarSlet