Sider

5.12.10

haha..

Yesterday I was to this christmass lunch with my work. I had so mutch fun, me and a really good workmate, were dancing, talking, laughing and all that stuff. If we spend more time together, I think we could turn out to be some of the best friends ever! Anyhow a few weeks ago I was out bowling with the work. I was really unbelievable bad at it! (I shot the ball out of bounds! Hah) Anyway we had something with nominations for instance, with this year's employee, the year's service staff, etc. I got a nomination as the year's worst bowling player and I got a gift which was a bowling alley in miniature, so I could rehearse me at home! I upload a picture of it later, but now I see a little more television, and eat a sandwich with extra cheese. mm!

Here come the photos!:)

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar