Sider

13.11.10

Good day


Firstly I got off school early today, or I truancy bored shown from the last two hours .. Well then I came home, just managed to relax and get myself a cup of coffee, and so was it time for massage! God it was so delicious .. After that I enjoyed a wonderfull dinner with my mother, and saw Harry Potter. Tomorrow I'm at work and on sunday I'm celebrating birthday with my class mates..





Right now I'm sitting and reading an old Vogue magazine, and soon I'm going to sleep..


love Nina<3

2 kommentarer:

  1. love your hair and check out the site, the necklaces are gorgeous!!!



    thankyou for the comment on my blog :)
    & check out the latest competition to win an LBD!
    XOXO, BECCA
    www.fashion-train.co.uk

    SvarSlet
  2. Wow, you are beautiful girl..
    kisses

    SvarSlet